Monday, February 16, 2009

From Larry Jones

For those who don't know me, I'm Mary Helen's cousin and I would like to share my first meeting with Jim. When I was a kid we always went on a family vacation every year to visit the relatives. One year we went to see Aunt Helen and Mary Helen and Mom told us we were going to meet someone very important so we should be on our best behavior. Naturally my brother and I immediately prepared ourselves for the worst. Who could this person be and why on earth should we be nice to him? Of course it was Jim and having been prepped by Mom we of course had a negative reaction. I know I can speak for myself and my brother when I say how wrong we were. Mary Helen found the best guy in the South and I'm proud to have him as a member of the family. He's my cousin as much as Mary Helen's. Now only if he were handsome...

No comments:

Post a Comment