Thursday, February 5, 2009

From Paul Terlemezian

I apologize for taking so long to come up with a story to tell about Jim. It’s not that I could not think of any...it’s just that I could not think of any that Jim would want to have his family know about. Most of the stories start out simple and innocent and then Stan Bokoski makes a comment subject to interpretation and Jim certainly makes an interpretation. It usually goes downhill pretty quickly from there no matter what Stan or I try to do to remind Jim that we are in a church. And most of the time it’s just something simple to do with flowers – and then Jim gets into some story about the birds and the bees and gosh – Stan and I are so innocent that we laugh to be polite but Jim goes on and on (is he blushing yet?) In reality, Jim is quite the gentlemen. He enjoys laughing and seeing others laugh. He tells a good story, likes a good story and enjoys innocent banter. He is always fun to be around and livens up any activity that he is involved with...and one last comment to Jim --- keep the monthly check coming to me and the I’ll keep the rest of the stories locked in a vault in Vegas!

No comments:

Post a Comment