Friday, February 20, 2009

From Stephanie Stringer

For Uncle Jimmy…
Oh my goodness, who would think…
Jimmy is on the brink!
Of turning 65 that is…
So let me handle this biz!
Jimmy’s a great uncle, for sure…
Cause how else could he endure…
All my phone calls for advice…
And he always helps me…
For he is so nice!
Every year Jimmy does my taxes…
I swear he never just relaxes!
I am grateful he cares for me enough…
As I know that tax work can be tough!
My dog Maddie is as cute as it gets,
But Jimmy says Uncle Sam doesn’t let us claim expenses from the vet…
On our tax returns just yet!
He likes to remind me “she’s only a dog”!
And then I just look at him in a hazy fog!
So I hope and pray today,
You have a wonderful b-day!
We are all so very happy
To honor you always…
And wish you the very happiest
Sixty-fifth birthday!

Happy Birthday - With Love,
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment