Thursday, February 26, 2009

From Lu Lu Black Stewart

Jimmy and I were soulmates in our junior and senior high school years, and I have fond memories of our dates. (Mary Helen already knows about the dates.) I watched with pride all the football games, even though I had to ask him on occasion if he played well or not! I was too busy cheering the team on, and was too short to see over the sideline players to see how he did. It was all fun, and I had many great times with him, especially walking in the senior prom leadout. I felt like a very special person, walking with my arm on his arm for the leadout and dance. He was and is a very nice, special person. Mary Helen is a lucky gal.

Give him a kiss and hug for me, and tell him HAPPY 65TH BIRTHDAY!!!

(My 65th birthday is in April, so I'm not too far behind him!)

Lu Lu Black Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment